Wanted-Snomtastic Installer

Developer
Mar 11, 2011 at 12:20 AM

I cant get this figured out, and its driving me nuts.

Offering $150.00 (USD) for someone to setup snomtastic for our company.

Payment via Paypal upon completion, prefer afterhours for install time (after 5pm EST)

Installer to complete the following

- verify server setup and configuration, most of the install is working, some isnt (firmware updates, etc.)

- setup for automated firmware install/update

- configure one model 370 phone

- configure one model 320 phone

- configure one MeetingPoint phone

- verify ready for deployment for additional phones

Remote access to my server will be available via LiveMeeting, Installer will need a Windows PC/Laptop to install the livemeeting client on to connect to our server.

Please contact me directly if interested mwilson@cobasys.com

Developer
Mar 11, 2011 at 6:56 PM

No longer needed, Thank you

Coordinator
May 10, 2011 at 10:56 PM

I have added an issue for this anyway. We need to have an installer to cover the common issues that are encountered.

Developer
May 10, 2011 at 11:01 PM

Soon as I get some spare time, I can take mine and morman's builds and make and MSI installer from them.. or once there is a clean build posted I can do the same from it.

Mike

Coordinator
May 10, 2011 at 11:17 PM

That's great Mike, and thanks. I'm working to update the issues and have posted a general update here in discussions, with the intention of moving things forward generally. Not sure if morman is around but if he wants to be added to the project, happy to do so :-)

Developer
May 10, 2011 at 11:44 PM

I have a feeling he would like to join especially how many separate deployments of the software he has in place currently.

I dropped him an email a bit ago and will let you know.

For those with OCS, my sip ID is mwilson@cobasys.com and can receive IMs via Office communicator currently.

Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2011 6:17 PM
To: Mike Wilson
Subject: Re: Wanted-Snomtastic Installer [snomtastic:249255]

That's great Mike, and thanks. I'm working to update the issues and have posted a general update here in discussions, with the intention of moving things forward generally. Not sure if morman is around but if he wants to be added to the project, happy to do so :-)

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

Confidential:
The information contained in this transmission, which may be confidential and proprietary, is only for the intended recipients. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. If you receive this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone or electronic mail and confirm that you deleted this transmission and the reply from your electronic mail system.

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.